While looking at my website recently I decided to try and add more than the title to the list of posts.
Earlier this month I created the post Previous Content Restored after I had finally got my existing content back online. Since then I’ve not done anything besides read about Jekyll online.
I’ve finally got the previous content restored and online. For now I’ll keep this short, soon I’m going to write up a bit more about my experience of migrating from Drupal to Jekyll.
Back in early November 2014 I received an email from my web host (current at the time though I’ve swapped now) about a serious vulnerability affecting Drupal, the following pages from the Drupal website explain it:
subscribe via RSS