I've finally started coding the ListConverter program. I tried doing a bit of TDD ( Test Driven Development ) but I still did a bit of hacking.

As this is still quite a small program I didn't want to use too much time on it. But I still want to try and improve the ways I code. So I've attempted to keep in my the various things that I have been reading recently. I've included comments to remind me of sections that I need to improve.

Since I was attempting to avoid jumping straight into the application, I started the UnitTest and Logic projects first. This means I can get the code working how I want to before I touch a GUI form. Creating the GUI should then become a very short task.

Tags: ListConverter | Programming